ON STAGE PROJECTS BV (hereinafter “we”) with registered office at 2800 Mechelen (Belgium), Leopoldstraat 26, RPR / RPM Mechelen (company number 0866255827) owns the website https://portasuperia.be . This is a public website on which the promotional details of our respective trade names Porta Superia B&B and Porta Superia Motorhomes are published.
We like to take care of our guests and tenants. Taking care of the personal data you share with us is an important part of this.
This privacy statement explains how we use your information to provide you with a better and inspiring user experience.
Protection of your privacy – responsible processor
ON STAGE PROJECTS is responsible for the processing of personal data on the website https://portasuperia.be (hereinafter: “the Website” or https://portasuperia.be) and undertakes to respect the confidential nature of your personal data and protect.
The “confidential” processing means that we process your personal data “confidentially” in accordance with the current legal national and international provisions, including the Belgian law of December 8, 1992 on the protection of privacy (BS, March 18, 1993), as amended by the law of 11 December 1998 (BS, 3 February 1999) and the General Data Protection Regulation from its entry into force on 25 May 2018.
For example, no personal data such as address, e-mail, telephone and fax number, demographic data or identification data will be processed without your consent to this processing and without knowing the purpose of this processing.
Registration of personal data
You can freely visit the website https://portasuperia.be and consult all available information about Porta Superia B&B and Porta Superia Motorhomes, the products and their prices, without having to provide any personal data.
Whenever you provide personal data, we will treat it in accordance with the policy described here and the legal obligations regarding the processing of personal data.
Confidential processing of the data
The personal data that ON STAGE PROJECTS collects is stored in a secure environment that is not accessible to the public. The file can only be consulted by a limited number of persons employed by ON STAGE PROJECTS.
The information will only be processed for internal purposes, linked to the accommodation / rental company.
As a rule, ON STAGE PROJECTS does not transfer personal data to third parties, except to comply with legal obligations and at the express request of the judicial authorities or police services.
In the exceptional case that ON STAGE PROJECTS passes on to organizations or companies that ON STAGE PROJECTS cooperates with (Octorate Ltd., Lodgify Ltd., Mailchimp, Commercia, Stripe,Tripadvisor Ltd.), this will be expressly stated or you will be expressly asked for your consent. asked.
Porta Superia does NOT sell your data to third parties.
Which personal data are processed?
- Category 1 (create account) The data we keep below is personal data, especially your first name, last name, password, e-mail address, telephone number, address details (street, house number, box number, zip code, municipality, country), date of birth, gender, your interests ( in terms of holiday accommodation, activity and facilities), date of creation, date of last modification, last login date, active language when creating a profile and managing an account on the Website. Your booking history is kept in the account.
- Category 2 (newsletter registration) Your e-mail address including interests when registering for our newsletter on the Website.
- Category 3 (purchase check) Your purchase amount, first name, surname, street, house number, box number, zip code, municipality, country, telephone number, e-mail address, any billing information when purchasing the check on the Website.
- Category 4 (order) Your first name, last name, e-mail address, street, house number, box number, zip code, municipality, country, telephone number, gender, date of birth (possibly also data from category 1 if you choose to create an account and category 2 if you opt for the newsletter subscription) when ordering something on the Website.
- Category 5 (accommodation booking) Your e-mail address, arrival and departure date, first name, surname, number of persons, telephone number, message when booking via the website, credit card details, identity card details, driving license details.
- Category 6 (accommodation contact request) Your e-mail address, reason, first name, surname, telephone number, message (possibly also data from category 1 if you choose to create an account and category 2 if you choose to register for the newsletter) with a contact request on the Website .
- Category 7 (reviews)Your message, e-mail address, first name, surname, score on location, score on hygiene, score on reception, score on comfort, score on food, travel companion when posting a review on the Website.
- Category 8 (dynamic forms). Your first name, surname, e-mail address, street, house number, box number, municipality, zip code, possible answer to a competition question, possibly an answer to a tiebreaker (possibly also the data from category 2 for a newsletter registration) when filling in a dynamic form (e.g. competition form).
- Category 9 (IP address) Your IP address, by the hosting company to guarantee security and availability.
- Category 10 (spam checking) Your IP address, the user agent, the request address (request URL) and the referrer for checking spam. This data will not be kept after the request, only the result of spam or not.
- Category 11 (image material) We can use the image material from security cameras in our accommodation.
- Category 12 (personal data of others) We use personal data of others provided by you, for example of the people who are on your booking. If you provide personal data of others, you must ensure that they agree to this and allow you to provide this information. You should also make sure they know how their personal data may be used by us, where applicable.
- Category 13 The data we keep below is not personal data. We track: How many times a particular term is searched for on the search results page (but not by who or when). How often a filter in the facet navigation is clicked (but not who clicks it or when). Searches are forwarded to the booking engine of Octorate or Lodgify, but not the personal data of the person performing this search. With the exception of the search parameters that this person entered manually. For non-logged-in users, a session cookie is set that keeps track of whether or not the visitor is logged in. This session cookie also keeps track of which search parameters the visitor has searched for, but only so that he can go back to the previous page via "Back to overview". Favorites for a non-logged in user are also stored here. This session cookie only lasts for the duration of the visitor's browser session – until it expires – and is not permanently stored anywhere. A cookie is set to keep track of whether or not the user has clicked away from the slide-out at the bottom of the page. This is to ensure that it does not continue to appear after clicking away. A cookie is set if the user is not logged in for technical reasons. This cookie does not contain any personal data.
Purpose of processing personal data (cf. above-mentioned data category)
- Category 1 The management of your account on the Website with a view to using our webshop and website, with the legal basis being the execution of an agreement that you have requested. And if indicated by you, also sending direct marketing, with your explicit, prior permission as legal basis. If health-related data provided by you is used for direct marketing, this of course only with prior permission.
- Category 2 Sending you direct marketing, newsletters, promotions and promotions, with your explicit prior consent as legal basis. If health-related data provided by you is used for direct marketing, this of course only with prior permission.
- Category 3 and 4 The delivery and invoicing of products ordered by you, with the legal basis of the execution of an agreement that you have requested.
- Category 5 and 6 Booking a stay or answering a question, the legal basis of which is the execution of an agreement that you have requested.
- Category 7 Contacting you about posting a review, with the legitimate interests of Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes as the legal basis to continuously improve the Website and services.
- Category 8: You contact in connection with a competition in which you participated, with the execution of an agreement that was requested by you as legal basis.
- Category 9 To guarantee security and availability with the legitimate interest of Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes as the legal basis in continuously improving the Website and services.
- Category 10 To check spam with the legitimate interest of Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes as the legal basis to continuously improve the Website and services.
- Category 11 To guarantee security with a view to the prevention, detection and prosecution of criminal offenses based on the legitimate interest of Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes.
- Category 12 Booking a holiday accommodation or answering a question, the legal basis of which is the execution of an agreement that you have requested.
- Category 13 Providing and improving this Website and including data in anonymous statistics, from which the identity of specific persons or companies cannot be traced, with the legitimate interest of Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes as the legal basis to continuously update the Website and services. improve.
A cookie from the American company Google is placed via our website as part of the “Analytics” service. We use this service to keep track of and receive reports on how visitors use the Website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as third parties process the information on Google's behalf. We have no influence on this. We have allowed Google to use the analytics information obtained for other Google services. The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address is expressly not provided. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google states that it adheres to the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
We use so-called retargeting cookies. As a result, we can show advertisements on third-party websites based on your previous visits to our website. For this we use, among other things. Facebook Pixel and Cookies.
Facebook / Social media buttons
Buttons are included on our website to share web pages on social networks such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. These buttons work through pieces of code that come from the respective companies. Cookies are placed through this code. We have no influence on that. Read the privacy statement of these platforms (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data that they process via these cookies.The information they collect is anonymised as much as possible. The information is transferred to and stored by these platforms on servers in the United States. Facebook states that it adheres to the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an adequate level of protection for the processing of any personal data. About deletion of cookies More information about enabling, disabling and deleting cookies can be found in the instructions and / or using the Help function. of your browser Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties. You can delete these cookies centrally via Your Online Choices so that they are not returned to a third-party website.Other functions for social mediaOur website (s) and mobile app (s) functions include functions for social media such as Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest, who have their own privacy statements, please make sure you read their terms and conditions and the privacy statement carefully before entering any personal information; we accept no responsibility or liability for these functions.
Permission for processing
If Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes wishes to process your personal data for other purposes or to pass it on to organizations or companies with which the organization cooperates, Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes will ask you for your explicit permission and you can object to it.
Duration of processing
These data are processed by us for the duration necessary for the purposes described above.
The processing of your personal data does NOT include profiling. This implies that we do NOT build a profile about you based on the personal data you provide to us so that we can make appropriate advertisements and proposals to you. However, you will not be subject to automated decision-making in any way on the basis of this profile.
Right of access and inspection
You have the right to view the data that On Stage Projects has registered about you and to have any inaccurate or incomplete data corrected. In addition, you can at any time request that your personal data be removed from the file of Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes. Right to unsubscribe, correct, supplement and delete personal data. You are free to decide whether or not to communicate your personal data to the Website. If you If you do not want to receive the information from Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes (anymore), you can unsubscribe at any time (via unsubscribe) or by e-mail email@example.com or by letter Leopoldstraat 26 2800 Mechelen stating your name, postal address and email.
You will still receive service-related messages from us, such as a booking confirmation or important information about the use of our products or services.
In addition, you always have the right to request us to correct, supplement or delete your personal data. You acknowledge that in case of refusal of communication or request for removal of personal data, certain services and products will not be available.
Right to object
You also have a right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons. In addition, you always have the right to object to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes; in such a case you do not have to give reasons.Right of free data transfer. You have the right to obtain your personal data processed by us in a structured, common and machine-readable form and/or to transfer it to other responsible parties. Right to withdraw consent Insofar as the processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
Exercising your rights
You can exercise your rights by contacting us, either by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by post Leopoldstraat 26, 2800 Mechelen or by using the CONTACT US / CONTACT /… section on the Website or via your personal reservation page.
Right to file a complaint:
If you have a complaint, we ask you to contact Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes directly via email@example.com or +32 (0) 15 39 01 33.
We will take all possible measures to address your concerns about the processing of personal data.
You have the right to submit a complaint to the Belgian Privacy Commission: Commission for the Protection of Privacy, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0)2 274 48 35, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is without prejudice to a provision before a civil court.
If you would suffer damage as a result of the processing of your personal data, you can file a claim for compensation.
We have developed security measures that are adapted from a technical and organizational point of view to avoid the destruction, loss, falsification, modification, unauthorized access or the mistaken notification to third parties of personal data collected as well as any other unauthorized processing of this information.
Under no circumstances can we be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data.
You must comply with the security regulations at all times, including by preventing any unauthorized access to your login and password. You are therefore solely responsible for the use made of https://portasuperia.be from your computer, IP address and of your identification data, as well as for their confidentiality.
Access to data
In order to process your personal data, we grant access to your personal data to our employees. We guarantee a similar level of protection by making contractual obligations enforceable against these employees and appointees, which are similar to this Privacy Statement. In order to be able to offer the services and products you want, we may share your personal data with the providers of the ultimate travel services in the form of package holidays.
We also work with carefully selected suppliers who perform certain tasks for us (eg IT).
When we share personal data with other organizations, we require them to keep this data secure and prohibit them from using the data for their own marketing purposes. We only share the personal data that our suppliers and partners need to be able to offer you and/or us their services, with the legal basis being the execution of an agreement that you and/or us have requested.
Texts or images may not be reproduced in any way from this website without the express permission of Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes.
Changes to this Statement
This Statement supersedes all previous versions. We may update this Statement at any time so please check our website (s) periodically to check for updates. If it concerns significant changes, we will post a clear notice on our website (s) and, if applicable, also communicate the changes electronically.
Last updated: November 2020