MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19 AT PORTA SUPERIA
- Check-in & check-out : We will check you in with appropriate precautions and explain our full protocol once again.
- Adequate distance in Porta Superia : we only have 5 rooms. So it is not difficult to guarantee the 1.5 m distance at all times. Wearing the mouth mask in our general parts is also mandatory and we ask our guests to disinfect their hands every time on arrival.
- Ventilation : each room has its own ventilation system that is not connected to each other. The air in the rooms is refreshed completely automatically every 3 hours.
- Hygiene in the B&B :We guarantee regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles and banisters with antibacterial liquids. The sanitary facilities in your room are cleaned with extra care and disinfectants. After departure, each room is carefully cleaned, disinfected, permanently ventilated and, if possible, not rented out for 24 hours. If you stay longer than one night, your room will not be cleaned in the meantime for your and our safety. You can always ask for extra clean towels or other necessities for your room. There are also dispensers with disinfecting handgel on each floor.
- Measures at breakfast / dinner : Breakfast will be provided again in our breakfast room from 09 June 2021 or in good weather in our garden (100% social distancing + CO2 monitoring). You can take off your mouth mask when you sit down. Some of our rooms (Mrs. Ginger; Mr. Alan) still have a dining table. For your dinner you can still opt for delivery or take-away in these rooms, where you can spend the evening cozy and full of romance. The restaurants in Mechelen are open both indoors and outdoors from June 27, 2021 until 1 am. Keep this in mind and book in time!
- Keep an eye on! The Belgian government is asking that prospective guests who have symptoms suggestive of COVID-19, or who have been in contact with a person with COVOD-19 or with symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to their planned stay, should postpone stay.
- For our foreign guests : Always read the obligations/requirements imposed on you via the website of your government before you travel to Belgium and you should of course also take into account the current measures in Belgium (testing, quarantine (this differs per country of origin). ), social contact, mouth mask duty etc.
- On the government site www.info-coronavirus.be you will find a lot of information about the above.
To be able to see the forest for the trees, we have listed a few important links:
- Info about travel advice abroad you can view the current rules per country
Finally, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that the Passenger Location Form still remains in effect. This form must be completed by: all persons traveling to Belgium, except: when they stay in Belgium for less than 48 hours, when they return to Belgium after a stay abroad of less than 48 hours. anyone who travels to Belgium by plane or boat anyone who travels by train or bus from a country outside the EU or Schengen zone.
We all contribute
to stop this virus!
Mouth mask duty in the city center
In the commercial streets of the city center, people are still asked to wear the mouth mask if too many people are present and the min. distance of 1.5 m cannot be guaranteed.
You are still obliged to do this in shops and catering establishments.
You can always consult a pressure barometer on the website of shoppenin.mechelen.be to see how busy it is in the city center.
OUR BREAKFAST IS PREPARED WITH GREAT CARE
We take all the rules into account when it comes to preparing your breakfast! both according to the rules of the FASFC (Federal Agency for Food Safety) and according to the additional COVID-19 measures.
Everything is neatly covered and brought to your room!